I’ve been reviewing all my photos from the past year and selecting a collection which reflect the year that was 2005 for us.
Obviously there is going to be quite a lot of pictures of my two little girls.
So what happened in 2005. Well…
- Laura’s baby sister really started to get big
- Mel turned 30
- Anthony got married to the lovely Gráinne
- Michelle got married to Tom
- Stephen and Neasa got married (to each other)
- We had 2 weeks of glorious weather in Taracove (Wexford)
- I spent a weekend on the Shannon on John’s boat with the “the boys”.
- Laura turned 3 and Caoimhe turned 1 – walked and really started to make some coherent sounds
- Santa came to town – big time